Saturday 26 January 2013

Here I am!

Hello everyone! (If there's still any of you left!)
I've taken a VERY long break as you may all have noticed, but I am still alive. The reason for my absence is that I've started writing again, and it has rather taken over my life. That said I haven't abandoned my crafting.

I'm already lining up projects for this year, and I'm hoping to try projects beyond Blythe. The thing is I think my days of obsessing over Blythe are over. It's not that I don't love her, but I simply cannot afford to participate in the hobby to the same extent. I can't buy new dolls, and I can't buy new clothes for them, so I'm going to be quietly tootling along here in my own corner.

The etsy shop will be restocked, and there will be new lovely patterns for you to try just as soon as I get time.

Until then please bear with me. Hopefully I'll see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment