Thursday 5 August 2010

I'm getting there!

After getting the blog set up changed all over again I've started work on my Blythecon UK notes. I'm going to put my scarf pattern & hat pattern up next week as well as other information for beginner knitters. I'll be starting work on video tutorials to demonstrate all the techniques I intend to show at the Blythecon Workshop. Don't worry - they will be basic!
I'm also going to be putting together a print out of the picture tutorials and the patterns. I'll throw in some other helpful info for getting started!
Phew!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty blog!

    Just wanted to say thanks for the recent comment on my blog and that where we are in Canada has lots of similarities to the Lake District, especially when it's raining ;) only bigger!

    ReplyDelete